- We Shuraa Business Setup (hereinafter referred to as “Shuraa”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information
- By using our website and agreeing to this policy, you enable us to process your personal data which is collected through this website in accordance with the terms & conditions of this policy
COLLECTING AND STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information shared by you while visiting our website at: www.shuraa.com.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering, or submitting a form with our website including [your name], [email address], and [phone number];
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name] and [email address]);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through enquiry forms or otherwise on our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you email notifications and reminders;
- Send you our emails newsletters;
- Reach out to you to provide information that you have enquired about via various digital touch points;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you or about you relating to our website;
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you provide us.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data only with your consent or knowledge. We may also process your personal data for our legitimate interest or where it is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our affiliates and subsidiaries,) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. However, to ensure that your personal data does receive an adequate level of protection we have executed Standard Contractual Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to ensure that your personal data is treated by those Group Companies in a way that is consistent with and which respects regional laws on data protection
- We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy
- However, to ensure that information does receive an adequate level of protection we have executed Standard Contractual Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with regional laws on data protection
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Your personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall be retained until you request us to have it removed.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data as specified here under:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.