Dubai’s strategic location makes it one of the best cities for starting a business, especially if you are looking for a low cost business setup in Dubai. The city ranks amongst the top 5 global centres for trade, logistics, tourism, and finance sectors.
According to Abdulla Lootah, general director of the Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Authority (FCSA), Dubai aims to top the World Bank’s ease of doing business index in 2022. This should be of prime interest to UK investors/businessmen.
A low cost business setup in Dubai will allow them to leverage the power of modern infrastructure, technology, and a supportive environment for expanding their business leaps and bounds. It will become easier to transform into a recognized brand and boost your brand’s awareness. Furthermore, they will be able to carry trade effortlessly with clients within Dubai and outside, given that Dubai connects travellers travelling from the west to the east and vice versa.
Despite the clearly outlined rules and regulations for setting up any business in Dubai, you must have a deep understanding of how things work in Dubai. Furthermore, the cost of establishing a low-cost business in Dubai is determined by several factors.
You can save a lot of money during the company registration process with guidance from a Dubai business professional. Shuraa experts can help you in making the right decisions to keep your documents and operations in compliance with the rules and regulations.
How To Save Money While Setting Up a Business in the UAE?
- Assess your business operations and their practicality in the UAE to establish your company at the right time and area. You will save money and continue to make the most out of your business setup.
- Start the company setup process when you’re ready; it’s a step-by-step process that can take anywhere from one to three weeks. However, begin the procedure only when you are totally prepared, as delays or postponements may result in fines.
- If you don’t have the proper information, legal work, approvals, and documentation, the setup might cost you a lot more. Make sure you understand what you require before beginning the documentation process.
- Rather than renting an entire office, take advantage of business centres and office space. A business centre is a completely furnished and equipped workstation that enables you to have a real office at a minimal cost
- If your startup budget is tight, you may want to consider a flexi desk, which is essentially a work area for yourself. Flexi desks provide your company with a physical presence by providing you with an office address, a dedicated number, meeting rooms, a cafeteria, receptionists, and administrative personnel, among other things.
Where Should You Set Up Your Business?
Entrepreneurs and businessmen are free to establish their low cost business setup in UAE in any free zones or mainland. You must make an informed decision about founding a corporation in a free zone or on the mainland because both of them have their own set of advantages. Let’s see some of these advantages now.
Low Cost Business Setup in UAE – Free Zones
One of the most obvious advantages of founding a free zone low cost business setup in UAE is the ability to have 100% foreign ownership. This implies that a foreign investor does not need to obtain a UAE national sponsor to start a business in the UAE.
- The UAE’s free zone territories are exempt from import and export tariffs, promoting international trade and commerce.
- Companies in the Free Zone can execute labour recruiting procedures quickly and cost-effectively. They can also hire foreign nationals.
- Free zone countries have plenty of warehouse and office space available for use. As a result, it is great for SMEs and startups.
- Free zones in the United Arab Emirates feature the most up-to-date communication technologies and infrastructure. This will assist in the growth of your business.
- In UAE free zones, there are no currency rules of any kind, which means that you can use any form of cash, making the transactions easy for international businessmen.
Low Cost Business Setup in UAE – Mainland
You can prepare for any form of low cost business in Dubai by establishing yourself on the mainland, and you won’t have to worry about exceeding your trade authorization throughout Dubai and the UAE. However, there are several legal prerequisites for founding a mainland business in Dubai. For example, the necessity for a local sponsor.
- Your firm can trade globally if you register it on Dubai’s mainland. Mainland businesses have the distinct benefit of operating freely both within and outside the UAE.
- Dubai’s growing smart city infrastructure is already driving businesses in new directions, and diversification is becoming increasingly valuable. Obtaining a Dubai mainland license indicates a less constrained, simpler, and speedier administrative process.
- Another benefit of registering on Dubai’s mainland is that you’ll be able to bid for attractive government projects. You may be in a great position if your company is required to supply services that are in accordance with government programs. Establishing governmental deals across the UAE/Dubai will surely improve your company’s image and standing.
How Much Does It Cost for a Low Cost Business Setup in Dubai?
The expense of a low cost business setup in the UAE depends on several deciding factors. These include the size of the corporation, type of activity, visas, location, trade name approval, legal licenses, and more. However, you can expect anything between AED 10,000 to AED 30,000 for a low cost business setup in Dubai.
Shuraa experts can help you navigate and understand the different pricing structures depending on your choice of operations and locations. We provide the most cost-effective business setup solutions for you and serve as your company’s setup agent.
A business set up in Dubai may seem like an expensive affair at first. However, with the right understanding of licenses, policies, company structures, and registration process, you can enjoy a low cost business setup in Dubai.
Get Started for Low Cost Business Setup in Dubai
High costs can hamper your aspirations of setting up a business in Dubai. However, a low cost business setup in UAE is easy and effortless with Shuraa experts by your side.
We ensure that we spend every penny after meaningful consideration. In addition, we provide tailored company packages and distinctive cost-effective solutions at the outset to provide you with enough breathing room.
We assist you at every step in the process to ensure that you get your business license without any hassles. Our experts will also get all the required documentation to avoid extra fees. Shuraa experts are adept and the best at what they do! Get in touch with us here.